Are you looking for the best Mailchimp alternatives for your business?
Mailchimp offers a forever-free plan for up to 2,000 subscribers that comes with all the basic features. However, if you want to increase your subscribers, you need to pay with its increased rates.
They also reduce the quality of their services and their user interface which is difficult for beginners to use. Fortunately, there are a lot of best alternatives with the best features and easy-to-use interface as compared to Mailchimp.
In this post, you will find the best Mailchimp alternatives with great features and flexible pricing options you can choose for your business.
Affiliate Disclosure: At Tutorialdeep, we believe in transparency for our users. In this blog, there are some referral links. If you signup with these links we will earn some commission at no extra cost to you. We recommend these links because they are our trusted brands.
9 Best Mailchimp Alternatives (Top Competitors + FREE)
Here is the list of best Mailchimp alternatives:-
1. SendinBlue (#1 Best Mailchimp Alternatives + Free)
SendinBlue is the all-in-one digital marketing tool and the #1 best Mailchimp alternatives for your business. It is the most powerful email marketing and SMS marketing platform for businesses.
It can help you easily create email marketing campaigns, contact management, email automation, social media marketing, Facebook ads, landing pages, SMS campaigns, live chat, and many more at one single platform that makes it a complete sales and marketing toolkit.
You can easily create your campaigns with beautiful designs and automate newsletters with RSS feed campaigns. It comes with easy to use interface and drag-n-drop email builder to easily create and send emails in minutes.
What Makes SendinBlue Best Mailchimp Alternatives
- RSS Email Campaigns that Makes Email Marketing Easy
- Mobile Responsive Email Design with Drag-n-Drop Email Builder
- Email Template Library to Create on-brand Emails
- Real-time chat with Live Chat Software
- A/B Testing to Optimize Campaigns and Find what Works what Not
- Landing Page Builder, Facebook Ads, and Retargeting Ads
- Manage Unlimited Contacts with Contact Management System
- Marketing Automation with Page Tracking and Automation Workflow
- CRM and Share Inbox to organize your Team and Track Customers
- Send Messages from your Website Through SMS and Email Marketing API
- Real-time Reporting, Heat Map, Advanced Open, and Clicks Reports
- GDPR Compliance to Make Your Website GDPR Ready
- Phone, Chat & Email Support
SendinBlue Pricing Options
- Free Plan: $0/month for Not Limit Contacts and 9,000 emails/month (300 emails/day).
- Lite Plan: $25/month for Unlimited Contacts and 100,000 emails/month.
- Premium Plan: $65/month for Not Limit Contacts and 1,000,000 emails/month.
➔ Click Here to Get SendinBlue Now (Free, Unlimited Subscribers, No Credit Card Required)
2. Constant Contact (#2 Premium Mailchimp Alternatives)
Constant Contact is the best email marketing for smart businesses and the #2 best Mailchimp alternatives on the list. If you want to grow your brand, you can start using its email marketing tools.
It helps you easily launch your email campaigns, build your websites, upload your products to your eCommerce websites, share your posts to social media, Google Ads, and more with this email marketing platform. In addition to this, it also guides each progress to improve your performance.
With Constant Contact, you will get hundreds of free email marketing templates to easily create a beautiful email in just a single click. After creating and sending your emails, you can track the performance with the analytics reporting system.
What Makes Constant Contact Best Mailchimp Alternatives
- Create Email Marketing Campaigns with easy to use Drag-n-Drop Email Builder
- Drive Sales with Email Marketing Automation
- Built-in Email Marketing Tools to grow your eCommerce Store
- Social Media Marketing with Social Sharing, Facebook, and Instagram Ads
- Contact List Management System to Manage Contacts
- Real-time Reporting to Track your Performance
- Survey and Polls, Donation Pages, Sign up Forms, and more
- Phone, Chat, Email, and Community Support
Constant Contact Pricing Options
- Email Plan: $20/month Depend Upon Number of Contacts (For Basic Features)
- Email Plus Plan: $45/month Depend Upon Number of Contacts (For Advanced Features)
➔ Click Here to Get Constant Contact Now (Free for 60-days, Unlimited Subscribers, No Credit Card Required)
3. HubSpot Email Marketing (#3 Best Mailchimp Alternatives)
HubSpot Email Marketing is the best email marketing software for small to large enterprise businesses. It is an all-in-one marketing tool to increase your subscribers and convert them into sales.
It helps you to create beautiful lead generation forms and add them to your website to increase subscribers. After that, you can create beautiful and engaging emails and send them to your subscribers. You can also increase your performance by optimizing your email campaigns to increase clicks and open rates.
You can create landing pages to increase leads, marketing automation to provide the best offers and increase sales, share your content to social media to increase traffic, and many more with HubSpot email marketing tools.
What Makes HubSpot Email Marketing Best Mailchimp Alternatives
- Blogging to Create Content for More Conversions
- Landing Pages to Generate More Leads
- Beautiful Email Templates and A/B Testing to Improve Your Performance
- Marketing Automation to Check the Behavior of your Leads
- Lead Management Software to Manage your Contacts Information
- Real-time Analytics Reports for Full Insights Over your Marketing
- Social Media Sharing, Social Media Ads, Live Chat
- SalesForce Integration to Track Clicks, Open Rates, and More
HubSpot Email Marketing Pricing Options
- Free Marketing Tool Plan: $0/month
- Marketing Hub Plan: $800/month (For All-in-one Marketing Software)
➔ Click Here to Get HubSpot Email Marketing Now (Free, 2,000 Subscribers, No Credit Card Required)
4. OmniSend (Best Mailchimp Alternatives For eCommerce Stores)
OmniSend is the best Mailchimp alternatives for eCommerce stores. It collects products from your store and adds them to your emails and lead generation forms.
It is the best marketing automation platform for online businesses to improve their performance and sales. You can easily create emails with pre-made templates and its drag-n-drop builder for better customization. Save your time with marketing automation at a one-single platform.
You can create landing pages and lead generation forms to increase your subscribers. After that, you can create messages to send them emails and SMS. It’s the best option for eCommerce stores. However, you can also do it if you don’t have online stores.
What Makes OmniSend Best Mailchimp Alternatives
- Lead Generation Forms and Pop-ups
- Landing Pages to Increase Subscribers
- Send Automated Series Emails to New Subscribers to increase Sales
- Relevant Messages According to the Customers Behavior
- SMS, Push Notifications, Facebook messenger, and Many More
- Real-time Analytics Reports to Improve Sales
OmniSend Pricing Options
- Free Plan: $0/month
- Standard Plan: $16/month
- Pro Plan: $99/month
➔ Click Here to Get OmniSend Now (Free, Unlimited Subscribers, No Credit Card Required)
5. Aweber (Powerful Premium Mailchimp Alternatives)
Aweber is the simple and powerful Mailchimp alternatives for email marketing for small to medium size businesses. It can give you an awesome result to grow your business faster than ever.
It comes with all the features of email marketing that work for you to increase sales. You can easily create beautiful AI-based faster email designs in seconds to quickly start. It also provides a pre-built email template library to use and customize as per your requirements.
You can create landing pages and signup forms to increase your leads and subscribers. After that, you can create campaigns to automatically send emails to your subscribers and convert them into sales.
What Makes Aweber Best Mailchimp Alternatives
- Smart AI-based Template Designed to Create Beautiful Emails and Landing Pages
- Create Email Automations to Deliver Right Message to the Right Person
- Pre-built Analytics Reports to Check and Improve Performance
- Easy Contact Management System to Manage your Subscribers
- Signup Forms to Increase Leads
- Mobile App to Use From Anywhere
Aweber Pricing Options
- Free Plan: $0/month for up to 500 Email List and 3,000 emails/month
- Pro Plan: $16.15/month (Price is according to number of subscribers) and Unlimited Email
➔ Click Here to Get Aweber Now (Free, 500 Subscribers, No Credit Card Required)
6. GetResponse (All-in-one Solutions)
Getresponse is the All-in-one Marketing Toolkit for both email marketing and digital marketing features. It is useful for small to any size businesses with all essential features.
You can use its best features like email marketing, autoresponders, landing pages, automation, and forms and surveys to boost sales and increase traffic. It offers integration with all your favorite apps include CMS like WordPress, Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify, PrestaShop, and many more. You will get plugins like Woocommerce for WordPress, payment options like PayPal, Stripe, and more.
It also includes features to create webinars to increase subscribers and capture more interest. You can create webinars for your customers to aware them of your products and generate more sales.
What Makes Getresponse Best Mailchimp Alternatives
- All Email Marketing Features like Email Creation, Autoresponder, List Management, Reports, Integrations, and more
- Landing Pages to Generate More Leads
- Marketing Automation
- Lead Generation Forms
- Create Webinars
- Paid Ads like Facebook Ads and Other Social Media Ads
- Sales Funnel and Lead Magnet Funnels
Getresponse Pricing Options
- BASIC Plan: $15/month Depend upon Number of Subscribers
- PLUS Plan: $49/month Depend upon the Number of Subscribers
- PROFESSIONAL Plan: $99/month Depend upon Number of Subscribers
➔ Click Here to Get Getresponse Now (Free for 60-days, Unlimited Subscribers, No Credit Card Required)
7. Moosend (Best Mailchimp Alternatives)
Moosend is the All-in-one Marketing Toolkit for all your email marketing and other marketing needs. It is the best free Mailchimp alternatives for beginners to professionals to grow their business.
It is a powerful tool to deliver emails to your subscribers that give more conversions and sales. You can save time with the advanced automation features and reach your goals easily. Send relevant emails to your subscribers to improve clicks and open rates of emails.
What Makes Moosend Best Mailchimp Alternatives
- Drag-n-drop Email Builder
- A/B Testing to Find Which Works Which Not
- Marketing Automation to Save Time
- ECommerce Tracking with Product Recommendations and Abandoned Cart Analysis
- Send Highly Relevant Email for Better Conversion
- Beautiful Landing Pages in few minutes to Generate More Leads
- In-depth Analytics Reports to Check Performance
- Integration with All Popular Apps, CMS, CRM, and more
Moosend Pricing Options
- Free Plan: $0/month for 1,000 Subscribers and Unlimited Emails
- Pro Plan: $8/month Depend upon Number of Subscribers
- Enterprise Plan: Custom Price Depend upon Number of Subscribers
➔ Click Here to Get Moosend Now (Free, 1,000 Subscribers, No Credit Card Required)
8. Sender (best free Mailchimp alternatives)
Sender is the email marketing platform that comes with all the features free for up to 2,500 subscribers. You can send automated welcome series emails for a better relationship with your subscribers.
It is a simple but powerful tool to send emails to your subscribers to grow your business. If you have an online store, it sends order confirmation emails to you after each confirmed sale is generated. You can find it the perfect tool for your ECommerce store to import products from your store to emails in one click.
You can easily integrate with popular eCommerce stores like Magento, Prestashop, WooCommerce, and others. They provide ready-to-use plugins for these popular CMS.
What Makes Sender Best Mailchimp Alternatives
- Dedicated IP for Sender for High Deliverability
- Web Push Notifications to Increase Traffic
- Subscriber Forms to Grow Audience
- Unlimited Users For Each Account
- Integration with All Popular eCommerce CMS
Sender Pricing Options
- Free Plan: $0/month for 2,500 Subscribers and 15,000 Emails/month
- Monthly Plan: $10/month Depend upon Number of Subscribers
- Prepaid Plan: $33/month for 10,000 emails
➔ Click Here to Get Sender Now (Free, 2,500 Subscribers, No Credit Card Required)
9. Benchmark (best free Mailchimp alternatives)
Benchmark is the best free Mailchimp alternatives to easily and fastly create email designs using its easy-to-use drag-n-drop builder. It’s useful when you want to spend less time on email customizations and focus more on your business.
Turn your traffic into customers by using automated emails and automation tools to take follow-ups. Track all your email performance with A/B testing to find which works for you and which is not working.
What Makes Benchmark Best Mailchimp Alternatives
- Drag-n-drop Builder, HTML Editor, and Photo Editor
- Pre-built Templates to Create Emails
- RSS emails to Automate Emails
- Lead Generation Forms and Landing Pages
- Analytic Reports to Improve Clicks and Open Rates
- Integration with All Popular Apps
Benchmark Pricing Options
- Free Plan: $0/month for Unlimited Subscribers and 250 Emails/month
- Monthly Plan: $13/month Depend upon Number of Subscribers
➔ Click Here to Get Benchmark Now (Free, 2,500 Subscribers, No Credit Card Required)
Comparisons Among the Best Mailchimp Alternatives
Here is the comparison among these top Mailchimp alternatives to make it easier for you to choose one for your business.
|Mailchimp Alternatives||Subscribers Limit||Monthly Send Limit||Daily Send Limit|
|SendinBlue (#1 Alternatives)||Unlimited||9,000||300|
|Constant Contact (free for 60 days)||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|HubSpot Email Marketing||2,000||2,000||None|
|GetResponse (free for 60 days)||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
Frequently Asked Questions in Best Mailchimp Alternatives
1. Is Mailchimp Still the Best?
Answer: Well, it may be the best option for professionals. But, after you join it for your email marketing needs, you will get a service that has reduced quality with a difficult use interface for beginners.
The answer is no as you also need to pay its increased rates to use its services.
2. Which is better Mailchimp or Sendinblue?
Answer: SendinBlue is the most cheaper option for beginners and professionals to get features at a very cheaper price as compared to Mailchimp. Mailchimp gives 2,000 subscribers to create for free while Sendinblue gives unlimited subscribers to create without spending any money for it.
So, SendinBlue comes with a forever-free plan that has no limit to add contacts to your email lists with 5 times less money to pay for bulk emails as compared to Mailchimp.
3. What can I use instead of Mailchimp for Shopify?
Answer: You can use SendinBlue on your eCommerce website to connect it with Shopify and start doing email marketing to generate sales. Sendinblue comes with all the features that are helpful to sync your Shopify contacts & orders, track page visits and abandoned cart events, multichannel communication, and many more at one single platform.
All you have to do is to create your SendinBlue account and connect with the Shopify store using its Shopify plugin to start using its features.
Conclusion: Which is the Best Mailchimp Alternative for me?
If you are looking for a Mailchimp alternative that comes with a forever FREE plan with an unlimited subscribers list, choose SendinBlue to grow your subscriber without any limitation of an email list.
For premium Mailchimp alternatives to switch to premium email marketing solutions, you can try Constant Contact free for 60 days with no credit card required.
You May Also Like to Read
- 7 Best Aweber Alternatives
- 21 Best Email Marketing Services Software (Compared)
- How To Increase Conversions with Easy Multi-Step Popups
I hope you like this post on the best Mailchimp alternatives. If you have any queries regarding the post, please comment below.
Also tell me, which is the best free Mailchimp alternatives you have selected from the above list. Do comment below.