Do you want to know the ShareASale affiliate sign up process? ShareASale is the most popular, trusted, and one of the most reputed networks to join.
If you want to monetize your blog with affiliate marketing to make money online, it highly recommended starting with signing up ShareASale affiliate network. Affiliate marketing is the way of earning money online by promoting someone else product from your blog.
With ShareASale, you can find and join pay per lead affiliate programs, high paying affiliate programs, and many affiliate programs to earn commissions. ShareASale gives a huge list of merchants to join their affiliate programs.
ShareASale has a network of 16,550+ merchants in different niches and 2,25,000+ publishers who joined ShareASale to earn millions of money each day from it.
Affiliate Disclosure: At Tutorialdeep, we believe in transparency for our users. In this blog, there are some referral links. If you signup with these links we will earn some commission at no extra cost to you. We recommend these links because they are our trusted brands.
In this post, you will learn everything about the ShareASale affiliate sign up step-by-step process. So, let’s get started.
How to Sign Up ShareASale Affiliate to Get Affiliate Products?
Here is the step-by-step process on how to signup ShareASale affiliate Network:
Step 1: Open ShareASale Homepage and Go to Affiliate Sign up Page to Create Account
First of all, open the ShareASale homepage to create a free account.
After you open the website, click the link ‘Affiliate Sign Up’ indicated below to signup as an affiliate marketer.
Step 2: Enter Login Details for the ShareASale Affiliate Sign up
After you click the link above, you will be taken to the 1st step where you have to enter your ShareASale login details. Enter the username and password you want to create for your ShareASale account.
Remember to keep them to make login to ShareASale affiliate account after approval. Also, Select your country in the dropdown indicated in the image below.
When you have done with username and password, click the ‘Step 2’ button to move to step 2.
The above image shows the form and the input boxes where you have to enter your username, password, and select country.
Step 3: Enter Basic and Website Information for ShareASale Affiliate Sign up
Now, in this step, you have to provide your blog or website name. If you don’t have a website or blog, you can read our post on how to start a blog on Bluehost.
If you have any problem in creating your blog and need help, I can help you to create your blog. That’s what I am here for so don’t afraid to email me to my mail id firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you enter your website or blog name, select other details like language, website content, and promotional strategies.
When you have done with the website name and other details, click the ‘Step 3’ button to move to the next step.
The above shows the form with Basic Information, Website Information, Website Content, and Promotional Strategies.
Step 4: Enter Email Address Confirmation
In this step, you need to enter your Email Address for the ShareASale account. I recommend you to enter a domain-specific email id to get faster approval from ShareASale. You can easily get a domain-specific email id after you set up a site with HostGator for just $2.75.
When you have done with the email id, click the ‘Step 4’ for the next step.
The above image shows the form that contains the input box where you have to enter an email address.
Step 5: Enter Contact Information for ShareASale Account
In this step, you have to provide all your contact information like name, address, support pin, program description, and others. Enter a 4-digit support pin and describe your website in the input box given under the program description. Choose the option ‘Yes, I verify’ for domain ownership.
The above forms show the form with sections like Contact Information, Incentive Website, and Domain Ownership.
When you have done with fill the above form, click ‘Step 5’ button to move to the next step.
Step 6: Final, Select Payment Information
In the Payment Information section, I recommend you to select the ‘Choose Later’ option to fill in the payment information later.
You can choose this to select the method after generate a commission to receive money from ShareASale.
Step 7: Join Affiliate Products and Get Affiliate Links to Promote the Products
Once you completed the signup process, you have to open your email account to click on the confirmation link.ShareASale usually takes 1-2 days to approve your application.
After getting the ShareASale approval, again open the ShareASale homepage to go to Affiliate Login page and enter login details.
The above image indicated the place where you will get the menu option ‘Affiliate Login’ given under the ‘Login’ button on the mouse hover.
After that, you will get a login as showing in the image below. Here, you have to enter you login details that you have to create above for the ShareASale account.
Enter your username and password and click the ‘Login’ button. You will be taken to the ShareASale affiliate dashboard.
To join affiliate products and get affiliates in the ShareASale dashboard, you need to follow the step-by-step process given in the post whose link is given below.
Follow this guide to join affiliate products and get affiliate links ➔ How to Join Affiliate Products and Get Affiliate Links to Promote on Your Blog
Congratulations! you have successfully created a ShareASale Affiliate account and added affiliate links to your blog post to promote affiliate products and earn commissions.
5 Reasons Why You Should Sign up ShareASale Affiliate Network
There are many affiliate networks that you can join. However, I recommend beginners to sign up ShareASale affiliate because of the following reasons.
- Easy to use interface for affiliate marketer to easily find affiliate products to promote.
- Variety of Affiliate Products almost available for every type of niche.
- You can easily find affiliate links and coupons to add to your content and earn money.
- It offers both pay-per-sale and pay-per-signup programs to earn easy money.
- Realtime reports to track your earnings and affiliate link clicks to improve your performance.
In addition to above all, you can also earn easy money by just writing reviews for affiliate products. There are many merchants like Grammarly, WPForms, Tailwind, and more than instant bonuses from the first day of approval.
FAQS on Shareasale Affiliate Sign Up
Q1. What is ShareASale Affiliate Network?
Answer: ShareASale is the popular affiliate marketplace where you can find 16,500+ merchants. You need to signup with the ShareASale affiliate network to find n affiliate based on your niche. You can start promoting them on your blog to earn money online.
It offers services to Affiliate Marketers or bloggers and Merchants or product creators. Affiliate marketers join ShareASale to find affiliate products to promote on their blogs to make money. Merchants join ShareASale to get targeted traffic from publishers (or bloggers) to sell their products.
Here is my earning proof of ShareASale affiliate. See the screenshot given below.
Q2. What are the Requirements to Sign up ShareASale Affiliate?
Answer: Before you join ShareASale, you should know the requirements of joining it to get faster approval.
- To get approval, you need to have a website where you can promote merchant products. If you don’t have a website or blog, you can read our step-by-step guide on how to start a Blog on Bluehost.
- Don’t use Gmail and other free email ids for ShareASale signup. Use domain-specific email ids like email@example.com. After starting your website, you can easily create a domain-specific email id. If you don’t have a domain name, you can easily buy with Namecheap at a very lowest cost to easily create domain specific emails.
- Provide exact information about yourself and your website. Any wrong information could lead to the rejection of your application.
After you fulfill the above requirements, you can go ahead to sign up ShareASale affiliate network with the process given below.
Q3. What are the Types of Commissions I can Earn After Signup ShareASale Affiliate?
Answer: There are many affiliate programs you will find in ShareASale affiliate. The types of commissions you can earn with them are given below:
1. Pay-per-lead:- The pay per lead affiliate programs pay you a commission when someone signup with the merchants for free. This can be the best option to earn commissions on free signup that requires very less efforts in affiliate marketing.
You can join these programs to earn real money that can be the best source of earning for bloggers.
2. Pay-per-sale:- The pay-per-sale affiliate programs pay you when someone buys the product. This requires some knowledge of marketing and extra efforts to generate sales for merchants. However, it has a high potential to earn huge as compared to other earning sources available online.
Out of these programs, I recommend you to start with Pay Per Lead affiliate programs to earn money with very little efforts.
Q4. What are the ShareASale Merchants I can Join Immediately After Approval?
Answer: After getting approval from ShareASale, you can start finding the merchants to promote on your website. There are many merchants in ShareASale you can join and promote on your blog. Below is the list of high-paying affiliate programs that are given below.
- Grammarly (Immediate Approval):- A grammar checker tool with $0.20 per signup and $20 per sale commission.
- Tailwind (Immediate Approval):- A Pinterest and Instagram scheduling app with $0.50 per signup and 15% per sale commission.
- WPEngine (Immediate Approval):- Best managed hosting provider with about $200 per sale commission.
- NameCheap (Immediate Approval):- Domain and hosting provider company with 30% per sale commission.
- FreshBooks:- Best account management software with $5 per signup and $55 per sale commission.
- WPForms:- best contact form and lead generation software with 20% per sale commission.
- WP Rocket:- Fastest caching software to speed up website performance with 20% per sale commission.
- CloudWays:- Best and the fastest cloud-based hosting provider with $50 per sale commission.
Q5. What are the ShareASale Payment Methods to Collect Money to My Bank Account?
Answer: After earning money in ShareASale you need to provide a payment method to get your payment. The minimum earning money should be $50 to cash out your payment. ShareASale offers you are three modes of payments which are given below:-
- ACH Direct Deposit (Wire Transfer): Get payments directly to your bank account.
- Payoneer: Get paid via Payoneer which transfers the money to your bank account. For this, you have to create a Payoneer account first.
- Via Checks:- The method can cost you more with different fee charges applicable.
I recommend you to join Payoneer as it is the best method to get payments with very few fee charges for each payment transaction.
I hope you like this post on how to sign up ShareASale affiliate to make money. If you have any queries regarding the ShareASale affiliate, please comment below.
Also tell me, what affiliate merchants you have joined by commenting below.