Learn how to signup with GetResponse with steps given here. GetResponse is the all-in-one marketing software for small businesses. It can help you to create content, boost sales, and increase the traffic to your website.
You can automate your essential marketing tasks like email marketing, autoresponders, marketing campaigns, and more. Track all your conversions, leads, and find what your customers want with advanced analytics.
GetResponse can easily Integrate with your favorite apps like WordPress, Facebook, etc. This makes it easy to use and cost-effective to create emails for your clients. For more detail about GetResponse, check our detailed GetResponse review.
Affiliate Disclosure: At Tutorialdeep, we believe in transparency for our users. In this blog, there are some referral links. If you signup with these links we will earn some commission with no extra cost to you. We recommend these links because these are our trusted brands.
How to Signup with GetResponse For 30-Days FREE Trial
GetResponse does not require to provide your credit card details for a free trial. So, let’s create your account to use all its features free for 30 days.
First of all, you have to open the GetResponse homepage.
On the homepage of GetResponse, click the button ‘SIGN UP FREE’ to get a trial for FREE. You can also click the same button given at the top right corner of the homepage.
You get a form where you have to provide name, email, and password for the GetResponse account. Click the ‘Create account’ button to go to the next step.
An email will be sent to your given mail id. You have to click the email to activate your GetResponse account. Open the email inbox that you have provided in the above form.
You will get the email from GetResponse as shown in the image below. It contains a button ‘ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT’ that you have to click to activate your account.
After you activated your account, you will get an account setup form. You have to provide your address, city, country, zip code, and your mobile number.
Click the button ‘Take me to my account’ which takes you to a mobile verification page.
You have to check the mobile number you have provided. If you don’t want to change the mobile number, you can click ‘Send code’ button to send the code to your mobile.
Enter the verification code that you have just received on your given mobile number. Click the button ‘Verify’ after entering the received code.
This completes the mobile verification process and finalizes the account to use FREE for 30 days.
You will be taken to the dashboard whose first appearance is looking as given below.
That’s all about the process of signup with GetResponse.
Let’s now find out the features of GetResponse all-in-one marketing software solutions.
Features of GetResponse
The features of GetResponse is given below:
- Email Marketing Solutions: It offers all the email marketing features like a newsletter, autoresponder, automated emails, segmented specific sends, and automated blog digest.
- AutoFunnel: Sales funnels, lead funnels, and webinar funnels are the ultimate features of GetResponse to convert your visitors into customers.
- Landing Pages & Templates: Create stunning landing pages to convert your traffic and leads into business. Grow your contact list and convert high-quality leads.
- Ecommerce: Build your eCommerce store and integrate it with the best payment options to get payments. You can also integrate your online shop with GetResponse apps.
- Traffic Generation with Social Ads: Promote your products on social media with eye-catching banners. Create content for social media to find more audience and increase traffic.
- Marketing Automation: Deliver your email automatically for marketing automation. Save your time with pre-built automation workflows for your specific goals.
- Webinars: Create webinars to get in front of your audiences. This can be useful to get more qualified leads and increase conversions.
- Forms & Online Surveys: Create your sign up forms and survey forms to get more leads and increase subscribers.
- List Building & Management: Grow your list with GetResponse list builder tools. Manage all your leads. Get more signups with popups and scroll signup forms.
- Analytics & Optimization: Get analytics reports like real-time email tracking, mobile view stats, email comparison, autoresponder stats, contact stats, social sharing stats, one-click segmentation, smart reporting, A/B testing, and more.
- Design with Drag-Drop Editor: Create HTML emails easily with drag-ndrop editor with mobile-responsive features. Use unlimited templates and design solutions with GetResponse.
- Account & Campaign Management: Collaborate with your teams to create and manage your campaigns. Multiuser access, broadcast control, user role management, multilingual capabilities, mobile apps, are the features to easily use its marketing features.
- Apps & Social Media Integrations: Integrate GetResponse easily with your favorite apps and social media accounts. Use GetResponse directly on apps after connecting with them.
- 5-Star Customer Support: Get one-on-one support with a 5-star rated expert team of GetResponse whenever you need it. Optimize your marketing campaign with dedicated account managers.
Pricing Options of GetResponse
If you have decided to buy GetResponse, its basic plan starts at $15/month to up to 1000 contacts. The price is according to the number of subscribers you have added to your contact lists.
You can save more money with 12-month plan and 24-month plan. If you buy it for 12-month, it saves your money of about 18%. To get a 30% discount, you have to buy its 24-month plan which is worth to buy and value for money offer.
I hope the post helps you to find the right process of signing up with GetResponse. If you have any queries regarding the tutorial, please comment below.
Have you tried using GetResponse? If yes, please do share your views with us.